The VTCT Level 3 Nail Services qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and has been created to enhance your current skills and techniques in the nail industry.
- Must be aged 19 or over at the start date for the course
- Previous experience required – must have a manicure qualification and experience in using gels and acrylic
This qualification includes advanced nail enhancement techniques and skills. It is aimed at more technical applications:
- Gel Sculpt
- Acrylic Sculpt
- Acrylic Nail Art – Marbling, Ombre, Embedding, 3D, etc.
- Advanced Pink and White – smile lines
The units you will cover are:
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Develop a range of creative nail images
The structure of this qualification provides you with lots of skill building opportunities. Towards the end of the course, you will create and design nails for a photoshoot competition!
The course requires workbooks and revision to be completed at home for approx. 10 hours per week. Students will need to provide a model for practical assessments. You will build a portfolio of evidence.
Duration and Delivery
The course will run for 22 weeks. You are required to attend the centre once a week. Our courses run at the following times:
Day Class – 11.30am-2.30pm
Evening Class – 6pm-9pm
Your knowledge and skills will be assessed by the following:
Paper Exams (online revision)
Further study and career options
This qualification will enhance your current skills and prepare you for employment or self-employment as a nail technician or enhance your current clientele. You can choose to work from home or work in a retail salon. This qualification is highly recognised through out the industry and you will be able to obtain insurance and be eligible to join awarding organisations.
To be eligible for the course you need to be 19+ with a valid UK passport or birth certificate – please click the link below:
For more information or to book a place please call 07817937090 or complete the contact form below.